Walk the layout first by watching this video:
Open and Spacious floor plan, boasting 9’, 1st flr ceilings, Gorgeous wide-plank hardwood flooring & Crown Molding thru out main level. Marble fireplace is the centerpiece to the living area of this beautifully appointed home. Spacious, Open Kitchen w/ 42” upper, walnut stained cabinetry, granite counters & Breakfast Bar, Stone Backsplash, walk-in pantry, top-of-the-line Stainless Appliances. LARGE Dining area. 1st flr Laundry w/ upper cabs. Washer & Dryer incl. Extraordinary Master Suite with pan ceiling, WIC and add’l double closet! Step out of bed and onto your full-length balcony to enjoy peaceful mornings. Mast. Bth features large shower & granite counter top. Bedrooms 2&3 share a Jack-n-Jill bath with ceramic floor, granite counters & Linen Closet. And that’s not ALL!! Beautifully finished basement offers an add’l 620+ ft. of fantastic living space! And the Bar stays! Egress Window. 2-Car garage. Excl. Bar frig.
- Active and friendly community – walk, run or bike the neighborhood (sidewalks); also lots of activity in the common areas (flag football, corn hole, catch, etc.)
- Walking distance to downtown Auburn Hills and Parks with playgrounds (special path at back of neighborhood)
- Clinton River Trail runs along neighborhood – easy access to path
- HOA is in good financial standings; allocate money responsibly and for neighborhood beautification – new street signs and stop signs, community events board, plantings and lighting by large pond/ mailboxes
- $137 per month covers: use of community clubhouse; pool/spa; maintenance of common areas; snow removal of roads and walkways; ability to attend community events
- Numerous community events held throughout the year at the clubhouse (Super Bowl party; Cinco de Mayo; Halloween, etc).
- Clubhouse and pool access. Clubhouse has a business center, events space available to rent out, fitness center. Pool and spa access.
- Location, location, location! Super easy to get anywhere in SE Michigan
- Easy access to three (3) downtowns: Auburn Hills, Rochester and Birmingham
- Easy access to The Village of Rochester Hills
- Second lowest taxes in Oakland County
- Easy access to M-59 and I-75
- Within walking distance to Meijer, Walmart; restaurants, shops, gym, etc. in Marketplace Shopping Center
- South facing = abundance of natural daylight in entire home year round
- Interior sprinkler system – decrease on homeowners insurance
- Minimal yard maintenance – still provides outdoor living spaces w/o being a burden